1. We will not serve you if we believe you to be excessively drunk.
2. We will not serve you if we believe that alcohol will be passed to under 18's.
3. You acknowledge that we, Booze Up UK Ltd, are the owner of the trademarks 'Booze Up' and 'Booze-Up' (UK00003182354). Unless we expressly agree, you have no right or licence to use either or both registered Trademarks.
4. Abuse of our staff will not be tolerated whether physical or verbal. For security reasons, it may be necessary to record telephone calls.
5. Booze-Up provides a safe environment for all personal details, operating under the 2004 Data Protection Act.
6. All purchases made on this website are governed by these Terms and Conditions at any time although the Terms and Conditions governing any given purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order. If you order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase.
7. We sell goods only to end-user consumers. All goods are sold subject to the condition that they will not, in any way, be re-sold or otherwise circulated without our prior written consent.
8. The law places certain restrictions on transactions involving alcohol, and accordingly, alcohol must be either ordered by you or delivered by us during our licensed hours [24hrs]. If you have ordered alcohol from us and cannot be at home at your selected delivery time, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable person is there to receive the order, with that person being over the age of 18 and they must be able to prove their age with a form of photo card identification.
9. Prices and descriptions may be subject to change without prior notice.
10. The prices stated on the website will be inclusive of any VAT payable.
11. The price of goods does not include a charge for delivery, for the postcodes in our catchments area, this will be between £5-12 typically – if you are outside of our area, please contact us and we will endeavour to deliver to you, however, cannot make any guarantees.
12. Payment may be made by debit or credit cards. You cannot pay for your order by cheque. There is a minimum order requirement of between £30-£50 dependent on your location. (including delivery charges).
13. Authority for payment will be requested from your card issuer at the time of your order. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
14. Booze Up is the trading name of Booze Up UK Limited, company registration number 9842295.
15. The debit, credit and charge cards accepted by us are those listed on the website on the date on which your order is placed.
16. If paying by credit or debit card and are NOT using our same day service we will only deliver to the registered cardholders address. Late night alcohol same day delivery requires you to have matching photographic ID.
17. We will provide a replacement for any products that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. You need to contact us within 1 hour of your products having been delivered to notify us of the faulty product(s).
18. Some personal details will be retained by our system (name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth and email address). Your card details are never stored electronically.
Call our Friendly UK based Sales Team on 0203 868 7969